Technical Blaupunkt CD changer code

Currently reading:
Technical Blaupunkt CD changer code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello the person i bought my car from didn't have the code for the blaupunkt cd changer the tape player and radio work. just need a code for the cd changer any idea how and where i get a code?
:)

Thanks guys/girls

Hello Davren all codes on the changer are below-
you replied to a previous post for my blaupunkt 5 cd changer yesterday

Cheers

On top of changer-

BP-NR 7 607 769 150

also this code- 8635132840

Prod. Nr. Fiat.
735 273 184

On the side-

BP915034466409

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Butting in here. My Blaupunct head unit has a 4 figure security code, enter that & it works.

However, my CD changer accepts discs but wont play them. Should I be entering a different code if so how would I do that?

Butting in here. My Blaupunct head unit has a 4 figure security code, enter that & it works.

However, my CD changer accepts discs but wont play them. Should I be entering a different code if so how would I do that?

Depending on what CD Changer and radio you have, the radio display will probably show something like " CD Code - - - - " or " CDC Code - - - - " if it needs a code.

Depending on what CD Changer and radio you have, the radio display will probably show something like " CD Code - - - - " or " CDC Code - - - - " if it needs a code.

Thanks I dont get that it just wont read any discs although they load fine. It's probably the "standard" duff CD changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back