P2154042.JPG

Cinquecento Black Betty- 1242 8v.

Introduction

So today I picked up Black Betty the 1242 8v Cinquecento Sporting off Blu73.
She already has some mods done and ive already got some plans brewing lol
I only picked it up about an hour ago so the pictures are dark and not very good but i will try and get some more tomorrow if I can.
The mods that she already has are, Obviously an engine from a punto 60 (i think, im sure blu will correct me if im wrong lol) 15" black alloys that will be getting changed to sei abarth alloys as soon as possible, omp front strut brace, gsr induction which i need to buy a new filter for, momo detachable steering wheel, cobra bucket seats, smoothed front and rear bumpers, punto gt front brakes, tinted rear lights, debadged boot, sports centre section and janspeed backbox. Cant think if there is any more at the moment but i will add them on if i remember
P2154048.JPG

P2154047.JPG

P2154046.JPG

P2154045.JPG

P2154044.JPG

P2154043.JPG

P2154042.JPG
Bad news, with all the rain today I found out that the sunroof leaks :mad:
And of course its right above the drivers seat but luckily its only dripping and not pouring out or anything
Suggestions for a fix?

Bad news, with all the rain today I found out that the sunroof leaks :mad:
And of course its right above the drivers seat but luckily its only dripping and not pouring out or anything
Suggestions for a fix?

Sun roof Drain will more than likely blocked .. Take poke something down the hole , and make sure tehre is no blockage ;) , and feel how hard the sunroof rubber is ,

It certainly is strange because today even though its been raining pretty heavily theres no leak..
But ill pop the sunroof off and give them holes a good poke to make sure they are clear. probably pour loads of water through them to make sure there not backing up either

Not the actual headlights, headlight covers. So can easily take them off and tbh they will probably be "for show use only" when i get proper stuff. Thats window tint on there at the moment just to see what it would look like

just seen that you want to tint your headlights i have done loads have a look at smart tints on facebook but hear is a few pics for you :D

Attachments

• headlight tint.jpg
    headlight tint.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 31
  • headlight tint 1.jpg
    headlight tint 1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 26
  • headlight tint2.jpg
    headlight tint2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 20
that can't be right, the seal would stop water leaking in if the recess was full of water yes, but that recess should never get full of water as it should just drain away.. I would say you didn't really fix your roof properly and were just lucky it stopped the leaking. Even if you left the roof open slightly it shouldn't leak into the car.

Are you headlight covers plastic or just a vinyl sheet?

Not the actual headlights, headlight covers. So can easily take them off and tbh they will probably be "for show use only" when i get proper stuff. Thats window tint on there at the moment just to see what it would look like

Plastic sheet that clips in place (y)

Just double checking before I buy them
I know it says Fiat cinquecento in the title but you know what ebay is like :rolleyes:
But will these de-yolk my front indicators? lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280791557708
And also, what type of sidelight and rear numberplate bulbs do I need. Would like something a bit brighter preferably LED ones

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
they are side repeater ones not front indicators.. you need P21W bulbs (like these) - bear in mind they are the first i found and probably not the cheapest out there, so you need to search, although they are much cheaper than hellfrauds at that price

regarding the numberplate lights, i hate them LED ones they just don't disperse the light well enough and look more like spot lights.. I'd suggest just removing the holders and giving them a bloody good clean, they are usually all gunked up with crap and will appear alot brighter once cleaned up.

Right, well the pipe that got fixed on the back of the throttle body by blu73 a while ago had started to crack and made it hunt and almost cut out again so I attached one of the pipes to the carbon cannister and the other pipe i just tied off a bit of silicone hose so its air tight and attached that.
But now its idle is low, almost stalls all the time and has just broken down on me for almost cutting out so had to ditch the car in a parking bit by the side of the road, get a lift home and go collect it later when traffic has calmed down
:mad:
Not sure what to do now..

Back