General Bits and bats

Currently reading:
General Bits and bats

Hi Everyone... been a while since iv posted anything but I know you will be as helpful and welcoming as always!:D

Iv been thinking of getting a couple of bits and looking for ideas...

Door guards for the Orange Wheeled Wonder... which ones should i get? or should i get at all- but recently with the windy days etc the door can swing open when open it a little

Also wanting a new horn... the ones on the Sei dont do it justice... i want something the gets attention! lol
When I was in india i was toying with the idea of getting the super loud airhorns but thought that it would most likely be illegal...

So nice door guards- a good horn and anything else to improve my little beast!:devil:

just get an oem from another car
cvalier/vectra twin horns are loud
also recently discovered citreon C5's have a very loud horn!!

I put a horn off an XR3i on my cinq, the standard horn sounded like a moped and if you need to give the horn to another motorist or person, you cant be taken seriously with a pathetic sounding "beep":eek:!! wheras now its more of a "paaarrrpp - get out my f'in way!!!!" :) (y):D

I found that when replacing the horn, it might only have one connector, and cinq has two [or at least mine did], I think I used the one with a purple wire, the other isnt needed as the horn earths itself if mounted metal to metal.

Back