General bit of help

Currently reading:
General bit of help

bertyballbag6989

hi all
its been a while since iv posted on this forum any way at the minute i have a punto mk2 1.2 8v and im looking at getting a stilo 1.6 16v my question is what are the good and bad points for them i want a 3door one tho they look more sporty and classy but that my opinyon no afence to 5 door peeps. so what do you all think???

cheers in advance
lew

Your also less likely to get raced by some douche in a Corsa if you drive the 5-door or MW, I seem to attract foolish children in cars their parents bought for them! Grrrr!

That said since I fitted the roof bars and bike carriers everyone has steered well clear of me lol

the only thing i find thats bad with my car is that it has a tendancy to be a bit thirsty, but then again my last car was a less than 1ltr so there is gonna be a bit of a difference

Your also less likely to get raced by some douche in a Corsa if you drive the 5-door or MW, I seem to attract foolish children in cars their parents bought for them! Grrrr!

That said since I fitted the roof bars and bike carriers everyone has steered well clear of me lol

Tis a bit different for me ....... they usually pull up along side reving the beans off their 1l corsas not expecting to see a big black guy:cool: then they stay well clear(y)

cheers guys for your help i cant wate untill iv saved a bit more money and then ill be shopping around for my STILO woop woop

lol i wish i could get a 1.8 but the insurence peeps will just larf at me it will be toooooooooo exspencive i will just be able to aford a 1.6.
thanks again guys

Back