Technical Bio Diesel Kit only £295

Currently reading:
Technical Bio Diesel Kit only £295

I do not wish to boring as I can see this has been discussed already over the past couple of weeks, but I am still confused. Can I run my 2008 1.3 Diesel van on 100% Bio Diesel? As you can see with this kit
yorkshiregreenfuels.co.uk
you can make huge savings on your fuel, I paid £1.33.9 at Tesco in Durham today and it cost £72 to fill my van!!!!! (n)
Hope someone can shed some light on this as I will buy this kit if I can use the fuel in my van. Thanks in Advance:confused:

Hi, I run two vehicles on 100% biodiesel from my processor which I bought from
horizonfuels their processors produce an amazingly high quality of fuel compared to others I have owned. I owned a yorkshire green fuels when i first started out and spent a small fortune on upgrades to make it work

Hope this helps :)

And I'm halfway through my first tank of mix - 45litres of diesel plus 3 of veg oil.

Nice one veg oil can work in the summer months when mixing with diesel, i have been told it helps to mix a little unleaded in with it to thin out the oil

Nice one veg oil can work in the summer months when mixing with diesel, i have been told it helps to mix a little unleaded in with it to thin out the oil

Yes, I chuck in 3% unleaded and let the bottle stand for a week or two.

I'm on a summer mix now - 2gallon veg oil to 8 of diesel.
filling the tank with diesel, running for 90 miles then fill up with veg oil.
Been using waste veg oil for past few weeks with no noticeable difference.

I'm getting WVO in 20 litre metal drums so I store the drums inside a mini greenhouse to warm the oil. When I want to filter it I hold a fresnel lens in front of the drum to get the oil nice and warm, first off I pas it through a 100 micron sieve.
Once back in the drum I warm it up again and centrifuge it through a 1 micron sock filter.
The filter is suspended inside a spin dryer, I put a hole in the lid so oil is poured through a funnel whilst the drum is spinning.
I then add the 3% petrol and leave to stand.

Back