Technical Bigger Alternator?

Currently reading:
Technical Bigger Alternator?

Evert O

Hello. I own a Punto mk2 (188) 2006 8v 1.2l.

I need help finding a bigger alternator (Amperage) for the car. The biggest i've found is a 150A on ''Autodoc'' which is a car part website from Finland where i live.
Will that alternator be a enough for a 3000w Amplifer that will be powering 2x 15' subwoofers at 2ohm? If you could find a alternator that is enough for my system that would be much appreciated. The website can be outside Finland.

Also will i be needing more/bigger battery for the audio system. I currently only have a 45maH battery and ''big 3'' setup with 50mm'2 cables all around.
And how do connect the extra battery if i need it? Just an extra cables from the alternator to the extra battery and ground or what?

Any help/recommendation is appreciated =)

Hello. I own a Punto mk2 (188) 2006 8v 1.2l.

I need help finding a bigger alternator (Amperage) for the car. The biggest i've found is a 150A on ''Autodoc'' which is a car part website from Finland where i live.
Will that alternator be a enough for a 3000w Amplifer that will be powering 2x 15' subwoofers at 2ohm? If you could find a alternator that is enough for my system that would be much appreciated. The website can be outside Finland.

Also will i be needing more/bigger battery for the audio system. I currently only have a 45maH battery and ''big 3'' setup with 50mm'2 cables all around.
And how do connect the extra battery if i need it? Just an extra cables from the alternator to the extra battery and ground or what?

Any help/recommendation is appreciated =)
Jonik will be able to give you some help. His car stero is breaking windows (and the welds also I expect)

@jonik

Back