big cat spotted in my town

Currently reading:
big cat spotted in my town

still2eq3.jpg

This is the sensational image of a big cat claimed to be roaming wild on a Gourock hillside. It was captured on a mobile phone at Faulds Park.

Just seconds earlier office girls had entered the Amazon warehouse, unaware of what was behind. And youngsters on a nearby housing estate were setting out for school.

The huge black beast appeared out of bushes and strolled across a car park as workers turned up at 8.30am. One said: “There were people going in and out of the building, but it was not fazed by anyone.”

The Gourock sighting is one of a number since then. In March two window cleaners were startled when a black beast ran across the road at Auchenbothie Gardens, Kilmacolm. In January a Greenock couple found a big cat prowling around their front garden in Fairrie Street, Greenock

I hope this is fake.. :shakehead

Not an expert, but I believe they are around, mostly dumped when the law on keeping them was tightened, without any money provided for people who already had them. They keep out of our way so don't worry. It's also well known that all cats love a Fiat.

There is always sightings of some kind of large cat around my area, gets a bit boring after a while. Although after a sighting there was some footprints found, and they were hugee :eek:

Back