General Beyond new colours - new range!!

Currently reading:
General Beyond new colours - new range!!

CJ1045

'Fiat 500 si rinnova con il MY 2013' if you put this into Google you will get the details and Google translate will give you English version. Sorry as a newbie I can't post the link!!

Over an above the new colours mentioned elsewhere there are now new models. Of particular interest to me is the 'Street'. Looks like they are imminent for release.

CJ

What's the difference between the 1.2 69hp and the 1.2 69hp easypower engine?

No difference. Would guess that easypower means that 'they' didn't have to use multi-air / multi-valve technology to get any more of it.

After the 'F1 demonstration' with Button early on this week checked out wiki to see if they were using V8 or V10 engines and learnt that multi-valve engines are no longer allowed in F1. Not to sure if you would call their engines easypower.:)

'the street' version looks to me like a twin air plus, but offered with all other motors too. I don't think they'll bring back the matte black paint in the uk though as it was a sales flop here.

Suppose it makes sense to release the street version here though as at the moment there is no 'sport' option other than TA in the range.

'the street' version looks to me like a twin air plus, but offered with all other motors too. I don't think they'll bring back the matte black paint in the uk though as it was a sales flop here.

Suppose it makes sense to release the street version here though as at the moment there is no 'sport' option other than TA in the range.

It sounds like the 500 Street with the 1.2 engine could be a replacement to the 1.2 Sport. They may allow a change to the black alloys to the standard alloy colour as they have on the TA configurator. It could sell well.

Be interesting to see the changes applied to the UK range. The colour chart in the other thread started today, appeared to show more than 6 new colours including some new shades of blue and grey... maybe we'll see some more!

Back