Technical best discs for a 899 cinq

Currently reading:
Technical best discs for a 899 cinq

just on the 4x4 idea i had that same thought but wasnt thinkin rally application. wot about a uno turbo engine combined with the 4x4 jus thinkin of 200bhp+ in a 4x4 cinq is ace.

does any1 see where im goin wiv this jus think skyline that weighs less than a fart. a lot less lol.

voodoo2k6 said:
I ve got drilled n grooved discs on my 899 made by EVOperformance i bought them off ebay for bout 40 quid inc postage n there actually quite good.

i drove a cinq with them brakes in it, and thought they were total ****e compared to my red dot 6 grooves and fast road pads. I then let the guy whos car it was drive mine, and he agreed my brakes were much better.

J333EVO said:
two sizes availabel 1.3 and 1.4 turbo, take a look in the Uno section for more info.

Aaron.

so what group insurance does that fall under my integra was group 16 with 198 bhp

arc said:
i drove a cinq with them brakes in it, and thought they were total ****e compared to my red dot 6 grooves and fast road pads. I then let the guy whos car it was drive mine, and he agreed my brakes were much better.

I use them on all of my cars, the customers cars and on the race cars the Red Dot XK pads and had never any problems performance wise.

voodoo2k6 said:
just on the 4x4 idea i had that same thought but wasnt thinkin rally application. wot about a uno turbo engine combined with the 4x4 jus thinkin of 200bhp+ in a 4x4 cinq is ace.

does any1 see where im goin wiv this jus think skyline that weighs less than a fart. a lot less lol.

The problem with this plan is the availability of gear boxes and diffs. With 200bhp, you'll need a change of either, or both at each set of traffic lights.

Cheers

D

ah but wot about the new panda 4x4s they handle more power i think theyd be able to handle it. most ive seen from an uno turbo is jus over 300bhp a lad i know custom builds the ut engines to any spec. he was guna put my uno turbo engine in the cinq ive got if he cud sort the steering out for road use but only managed to get about 50% steerin lock from wen it was put in as a test so i sed dnt bother lol.

voodoo2k6 said:
ah but wot about the new panda 4x4s they handle more power i think theyd be able to handle it. most ive seen from an uno turbo is jus over 300bhp a lad i know custom builds the ut engines to any spec. he was guna put my uno turbo engine in the cinq ive got if he cud sort the steering out for road use but only managed to get about 50% steerin lock from wen it was put in as a test so i sed dnt bother lol.

New Panda won't take it either.

Back