best car dash polish

Currently reading:
best car dash polish

bradley606

fiat 500
i have used many products and my best was a tesco one. anyone know of a really good polish that is easy to use

poorboys natural look dressing! little goes a long way and i dont think any other car cleaning product can beat its smell!

+ another Autogylm as said above cleans all multitude of dash items and helps stop my drivers door from sticking occ.

really ya dont wanna be cleaning with the sutoglym stuff its a dressing, clean with some sort of APC first

listen here guys you don't want to be intrigued about cleaning special products for the dash load of rubbish anything that cleans & de -staticts is best but any house/hold spray polish will do......fact

listen here guys you don't want to be intrigued about cleaning special products for the dash load of rubbish anything that cleans & de -staticts is best but any house/hold spray polish will do......fact
True to a point. A colleague of mine years ago poished his company car the day before it's lease was up with Pledge - shone like a new pin. The guy who picked it up and did the vehicle check was over the moon at driving back South in a shiny, clean 405. Bet it didn't survive the first shower though. :D

but household sprays can make it look greasy witch is gash

why would you want to smear greasy crap all over your interior plastics?

i would use soapy water on a sponge to remove all the crap you have put on and then leave it as bare plastic.

with bare plastic you dont get that cheap shiney look and dust etc doesnt stick to it and it doesnt feel slimey.

Last edited:
A little but of soppy water to clean the interior. If you like the shiny look then I found the megs stuff (a white man juice type liquid) made the dash come up nice and shiny. Autoglyms interior one (more of a woman get yourself down the doctors type liquid) was more subtle.

Hi You can try to use dashboard polish from Italian company ATAS. The name of the product is PLAK they have many different fragrances visit web atosstar

Back