General Be careful

Currently reading:
General Be careful

Multiporter

I'm probably completely out of order here, but I've noticed a couple of recent posts where the posters have gone into lengthy details about their personal circumstances
and misfortunes not even related to the car issues.
I also belong to a Volvo forum and last year we had a situation where some kind hearted members were fleeced for parts and services and even money by long heart rending stories involving hospitals and kids and court cases.
I expect the Multipla ones are genuine, but it is worth being cautious and just sticking to the technical advice as most seem to have done. Sorry if you think I am out of line here

If you think a thread/post is dodgy you should click
report.gif
and report it, site staff are very good at checking if stuff is legit or not and have various tool available to help them.

I'm probably completely out of order here, but I've noticed a couple of recent posts where the posters have gone into lengthy details about their personal circumstances
and misfortunes not even related to the car issues.
I also belong to a Volvo forum and last year we had a situation where some kind hearted members were fleeced for parts and services and even money by long heart rending stories involving hospitals and kids and court cases.
I expect the Multipla ones are genuine, but it is worth being cautious and just sticking to the technical advice as most seem to have done. Sorry if you think I am out of line here
Dear Multiporter,

Very sorry - understand absolutely, and agree - thought about this last night and decided I must not ramble, keep to point ... and keep my postings short!!

Again, many apologies - Fiat Forum not the place for my digressions - sorry,

IsThisGoodbyeMrT?

Back