Styling Bargain!

Currently reading:
Styling Bargain!

Ieen

Just bought some black leather seats for £170. Baring in mind they're without the door cards and come with the electric motors for the front seats - this isn't a bad price! :D

Now the question is: what can I do with my door cards and arm rest? Could they be reupholstered?

Can the door cards not be reupholstered - is that why you don't suggest it? I have a dark blue cloth interior.

Just some critical questions:

Does your car have the electric wiring prepared for the front seats?

What about the OCS sensor for the passenger seat? Do you have a cloth tag on the passenger seat today that says "OCS"?

Just some critical questions:

Does your car have the electric wiring prepared for the front seats?

What about the OCS sensor for the passenger seat? Do you have a cloth tag on the passenger seat today that says "OCS"?

I believe I have the wiring already for the electric front seats - but if I don't I can strip them and put them on manually.

I haven't checked for the OCS - but I will look later today!

Well they definitely say that :)

I just retrofitted heated-electrical leather seats in a hatchback and they came from a UK car and have OCS tags, the wiring was a b*tch, took me 11 hours straight to get it all working with so so many problems but chuffed with the result :D if you need any help just ask (y)

Last edited:
Back