General Bad news :(

Currently reading:
General Bad news :(

Just got my insurance renewal through, and it nearly doubled from last year!!

Trying to get £2000 out of me for a year, and thats as a named driver!!

Last year it was less than £1000!!

Tried ringing around everyone, but the only way i can get insured cheaper is to take all the mods off the car :-(

Im absolutely gutted, really cant believe it!(n)

nothin happened, just went up. no no introductory offer - said i was more of a risk this year!

tried actually everyone. absolutely gutted.

and to add to things, front windscreen is now letting in copius amounts of water, as its raining!!!!

and then had my phone, camera and wallet stolen on thurs nite when i was on last night of holiday.

hate life!!

how damn irritating!

no crashes, or claims, or anything!!

tried them steve yea, no luck!

and those quotes are only as a named driver. heard back today, can keep the exhaust on, but costing me £100. springs still have to come out, which really is the most disappointing thing!

Had a few lads from ireland on my uni course, they said it is shocking to insure a car over there if you are young. I didnt beleive them but im seeing evidence of that by whats been posted!

hope it gets sorted (y)

AppleSei said:
Had a few lads from ireland on my uni course, they said it is shocking to insure a car over there if you are young. I didnt beleive them but im seeing evidence of that by whats been posted!

hope it gets sorted (y)

really is, one positive thing is that next year, when i haev 2 years driving experience i should be able to get my own insurance fully comp for abotu £1500.

Its sorted, just means the springs gotta come off :-(.

Really annoyed, and disappointed!! ruinin the wee car!

Hi....
I'm only paying £132.00 per year full comp.:D
I'm main driver 39 years old,wife as named 34 years old
20 years no claims
96 1.1 Cinq sporting .....standard.
parked on road over night

Back