Technical AUX in

Currently reading:
Technical AUX in

briegewin

I need help! I need to get an aux cable as i hate the radio and i have no time to make cds! I went out and bought the keys for the radio and to it out to look on the back and there is no place of it HELP!! ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1372082834.566601.jpg

I need help! I need to get an aux cable as i hate the radio and i have no time to make cds! I went out and bought the keys for the radio and to it out to look on the back and there is no place of it HELP!!View attachment 119634

Someone has managed to get this to work.

I've heard it said that some radios were shipped with the aux input blanked off. If you've got such a radio, it might not be possible :( :cry:.

There are plenty of other threads on the forum if you use the search function; folks have had varying degrees of success with this.

My 500 has B&M so I've no relevant personal experience to pass on.

If you do try a lead, please come back and tell us how you got on & whether it worked or not.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Someone has managed to get this to work, but I don't see anywhere in the photo of the back of your radio to plug it in.

I've heard it said that some radios were shipped with the aux input blanked off. If you've got such a radio, it might not be possible :( :cry:.

I bought the aux in with the weird looking plug at the end. Have u heard of the working?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back