Technical Aux cable connection problem

Currently reading:
Technical Aux cable connection problem

Hi, I own a 2008 bravo, stock cd player no b+m or other blue tooth. Got my cable in but when playing music from my iPod there is no bass, but when it's coming through the radio the bass works. Any idea? Could I have put the cable in the wrong way at the back? :idea:

I'd blame the iPod - double check your equalizer settings, make sure no-one has fiddled with it.

Like Neil said - left, right, ground; that's all there is.

The iPhone and iPod settings are fine all are set to bass settings. The stereo is set for bass too... Went to the fiat garage in kegworth and they seem to think it has been put in the wrong way round. Any help on this guys

Went to the fiat garage in kegworth and they seem to think it has been put in the wrong way round.

That's novel, a Fiat garage that thinks! Why didn't they take the radio out and check if its "wrong way round"?

Should use connectors C1,C2, and C3 - see end of attached pdf

Attachments

• audio.pdf
    320.8 KB · Views: 109
Ok this is really starting to get on my nerves. no where i go will let me buy keys or use them for 3 seconds to pull the damn thing out. all the people that own the keys have been away or not at work when i have time to go to dealers. this forum just seems to have confusing answers to my questions. grrr have i brought a duff cable??? maybe im trying to get it replaced, anyone got links to buy fiat radio removal keys??? or could someone provide me with a picture of what the back of the radio looks like with the cable fitted so i can check if mine is in the right way or if the cables have been put in wrong to the connector ????

Ok this is really starting to get on my nerves. no where i go will let me buy keys or use them for 3 seconds to pull the damn thing out. all the people that own the keys have been away or not at work when i have time to go to dealers. this forum just seems to have confusing answers to my questions. grrr have i brought a duff cable??? maybe im trying to get it replaced, anyone got links to buy fiat radio removal keys??? or could someone provide me with a picture of what the back of the radio looks like with the cable fitted so i can check if mine is in the right way or if the cables have been put in wrong to the connector ????

What cable did you get? Where from? TBH, I suspect that the radio doesn't produce a lot of bass from the AUX input. Also, I have to turn the volume control up to 14 or so, whereas I normally have it set to 7. Perhaps we're all using the AUX input for a different purpose o that originally intended.

Ok too all fellow bravo owners who are having a few problems. I have finally had some success and now feeling proud of myself I have fitted and it works!!!

So just to recap

Brought from Italy, fitted and no bass from sound, 3visits to fiat and no success, 4th time lucky get the radio out, take out cable and notice that one of the little cables had snapped!!!

Soldered it back together and now it works woooooooo

IPod time me thinks with a cruise through the countryside :slayer:

Back