Autumn Fiat Day @ Chatham Dockyard 14Sep

Currently reading:
Autumn Fiat Day @ Chatham Dockyard 14Sep

O

Ozric-Al

OK. Can't make Nottingham this weekend or TRAX on the 7th. NE1 other than me, Nige and Sweenpole up for this one. Come on you Northerners, show them southerners yer mettle!

Shabash!

Re: Re: Autumn Fiat Day @ Chatham Dockyard 14Sep

Chatham is NE Kent (south side of the Thames). Probably 30 mins from the M25 Dartford Crossing

Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

I don't know. They take a pop at southerners "no-one from the south goes north of the M25" and shirk at the thought of going south of T' Wash! Come on Wimmy et al! Show 'em yer metal! What about you Anglian boys? Aint too much of a Trek for you either.

Shabash!

Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Er I may not be there. There is an Alfa event in Bristol that day which I may be required to attend for buisness purposes.
Nige

Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Buisness purposes? Would have thought you'd get as much interest at a Fiat day as an Alfa day mate. Also, if you were to bring a remapped 155HGT o the show I'm sure you'd get some interest... ;)

Shabash!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Especially since I'm interested in getting my 115 chipped - could have given you some business Nige. No way I'm going up to Nottingham for it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Are you coming to Chatham then David and where from?

Shabash!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

I am defo going. I mentioned it to the missus again (had to cos it doesn't involve shopping or getting her hair done so I have to keep telling her!) And she said yeah so me the missus and sprog will be going :)

'R' reg Red HGT :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

David, if you really are interested we come to you if required. We are in Leamington Spa though not Nottingham.

As much interest in the Fiat day - hmm let me see!

National Fiat day at Gaydon - 80 cars maybe, a few men and two dogs (Martins lol!).
2dscf0034.jpg

National Alfa day at Gaydon - 1000 cars+ and 2500 people!
3dscf0049.jpg

I just get the feeling Chatham / Bristol will be a similar ration and for the oppertunity for the business, thats important. 2 x JTD Alfa's at £300 would be a fantastic return for us. I would rather come over to Chatham to be with you guys on a personal level and the museum there is second to none, you will have a fantastic day, but you can hopefully see my logic.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Nige, I think the expression is.........

Ker Ching ;)

Don't blame you, basic economics.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Cant you do both :)

Double Ker Ching ;)

Advanced economics

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

I'm tempted to come, I'm in Billericay (Essex) and it's about 35 miles away.

Nige - I don't really fancy paying the £30+ call-out charge on top. I'll look in if I'm ever up that way ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

OK. For those that are coming chuck me an email ([email protected]) detailing your postcode and we can arrange a meet up beforehand.

Shabash!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on you soft Northern Pooftas!!! :)

Where? Time?

Did quite catch what Nige said in a previous post ... how much is entry going to cost for a non-BOO car?

Any idea how long the day goes on for?