Automotive Jealousy

Currently reading:
Automotive Jealousy

arseofbox

Principality Retained :)
Anyone else think its possible for a car to be jealous?

For example, I lavish lots of money and attention on the Cinq to get and keep her working....

..take her for the MOT and find that she's failed (mainly due to my incompetence - but hey!!).

Next day and I hear that it wont start as the starter solenoid is burnt out.

I think the car has realised that Ive been talking to (other) women and is jealous and needs some attention.

Thing is, only the 1242 is like this...the 899cc's didnt argue at all... Im sure it contains a bit of an evil italian mistress's bloodline in it somewhere :p.

Your ideas?

My car was being temperamental earlier when i went out to get a pizza. i had to move 2 cars so i could get mine out of the drive.... and it refused to start, so i took the other car keys back into the house, came back out and tried again... started 1st try :eek:

maybe I put the wrong key in? :chin: :p

arseofbox said:
Anyone else think its possible for a car to be jealous?

For example, I lavish lots of money and attention on the Cinq to get and keep her working....

..take her for the MOT and find that she's failed (mainly due to my incompetence - but hey!!).

Next day and I hear that it wont start as the starter solenoid is burnt out.

I think the car has realised that Ive been talking to (other) women and is jealous and needs some attention.

Thing is, only the 1242 is like this...the 899cc's didnt argue at all... Im sure it contains a bit of an evil italian mistress's bloodline in it somewhere :p.

Your ideas?

The car will be fine once its met me :devil:

fiatangel said:
The car will be fine once its met me :devil:

A fine match then? or is it gonna be one of those occasions Im gonna have to push in between the handbags and pull her you off her?:eek:

arseofbox said:
A fine match then? or is it gonna be one of those occasions Im gonna have to push in between the handbags and pull her you off her?:eek:

Well I must say I dont share but we both are classy so not falling out I guess ;)

Trancendental said:
Cars are like females, most require loads of attention if you want them to continue running smoothly :p

And the spending on them,sod what you want I need :p

Steve

:(
Trancendental said:
Cars are like females, most require loads of attention if you want them to continue running smoothly :p

steve1219 said:
And the spending on them,sod what you want I need :p

Steve

But then some others just chug along without a care in the world ;)

Trancendental said:
We don't want it to chug... we want em to effortlessly purr, out perform and embaress the other girls.. I mean cars :D

So you see there u go, money required to maintain that necessity :p

Personally I dont care too much, Id just like it to work with me putting the minimum money required (notice time and effort arent in there) to keep it all running....mainly as I cant afford to do anything else...

Luckily my time and effort is free, but my financial situation si a bit tight atm....:(

arseofbox said:
Personally I dont care too much, Id just like it to work with me putting the minimum money required (notice time and effort arent in there) to keep it all running....mainly as I cant afford to do anything else...

Luckily my time and effort is free, but my financial situation si a bit tight atm....:(

You and me both!!! Money ... what is that? :(

"You treat your woman like your kite............get inside her at least 5 times a day, and take her to heaven & back!" lord Flashart....Blackadder goes fourth.

having said that the tub seemed a little more, attention seeking when the panda came along.....and decent thrashes, whilst rewarding, always carried consequences...

italian cars have the same temperment as latin women. they seek attention or flirt elsewhere, and wont do as they are told.:)

Back