Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I will be attending again this year.

I wouldn't miss it. It will be a plus one as my son will be tagging along.

The Fiat Forum is a friendly place to be and I'm glad to be a part of it, even if I'm not overly involved.

See you there !

Just a quick thought.

Stand passes, will they be emailed to us ?

I may need to change my email address.... If I can remember how ! Hahahaha, I'm getting old.

Well said s130, My wife has Fibro and it is a pain for her as we are tucked out the way over the back. It would be nice if they swapped the retro cars like the classic 500's, Stradas, 126's, 128's, 90's Cinqs and Sei's with the newer Abarths from year to year that way it is fair to everyone to show their cars.
Anyways that's my input and beside that everyone at FF always does a fantastic job there and I appreciate that you can only do what Brookland state.

You know it’s not on the banking this year don’t you? :confused:

Just a quick thought.

Stand passes, will they be emailed to us ?

I may need to change my email address.... If I can remember how ! Hahahaha, I'm getting old.
A PM will be sent with a link to download - but you should always keep your email up to date for sure!

Ironically, I got an email telling me that you had replied Ben, so it must be ok...... ?

Reactions: ben
Hi Ben
Could you or any other members tell me how i can obtain 2 passes for this years FF club stand as my Wife & I will be arriving with two 37yr old Fiats but the 'add me' form only accepts details for 1 car per FF member.
Please advise.
Cheers?

Hi Ben
Could you or any other members tell me how i can obtain 2 passes for this years FF club stand as my Wife & I will be arriving with two 37yr old Fiats but the 'add me' form only accepts details for 1 car per FF member.
Please advise.
Cheers?

Get your wife to join the forum, then she can click the "Add me" button, and she will also get a PM with a link to download a pass.

Hi guys,
New to the forum and still getting used to the site lay out.
I’ve added myself to the event but need to add 3 people coming with me, and need to add the extra information needed, of someone could post a link to help would be great.
Thanks.

Re: AutoItalia - Brooklands 2018

How do I know if I've registered properly says I have but how do I get a pass for the stand, sorry if it's obvious I'm just rubbish with these forum things!

Re: AutoItalia - Brooklands 2018

How do I know if I've registered properly says I have but how do I get a pass for the stand, sorry if it's obvious I'm just rubbish with these forum things!

You have, as you are on the list of attendees above. (y)

As it says above “Due to the location (and gate) change, all cars going on the stand will now require a stand pass. These will be sent out to everyone who has marked themselves as attending a few days before the event, so if you want to park with us, MAKE SURE TO CLICK ABOVE! (See "How do I signup?")”.

They will be emailed a few days before the event. :)

Hi guys,
New to the forum and still getting used to the site lay out.
I’ve added myself to the event but need to add 3 people coming with me, and need to add the extra information needed, of someone could post a link to help would be great.
Thanks.

You have shown yourself attending so far. If you need to show you +3 just click on the “remove me” button to remove your name. Then register again but show it as you plus 3. (y)

If you need to show more than 1 car though, see the reply above yours. It’s suggested that one of the other people registers their car if there’s more than 1 vehicle on the stand.

If you sign up as you +3 that will be 1 car with 4 people in it (hope that makes sense). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ben
You have shown yourself attending so far. If you need to show you +3 just click on the “remove me” button to remove your name. Then register again but show it as you plus 3. (y)

If you need to show more than 1 car though, see the reply above yours. It’s suggested that one of the other people registers their car if there’s more than 1 vehicle on the stand.

If you sign up as you +3 that will be 1 car with 4 people in it (hope that makes sense). :)

Thanks,
I tried that and re-added myself but didn’t give an option to add extra people, screen just goes blank.
Does it matter how many you have in 1 car?

Thanks,
I tried that and re-added myself but didn’t give an option to add extra people, screen just goes blank.
Does it matter how many you have in 1 car?

try a different browser this should happen when you click it
ff.JPG

Hi guys, just added myself to the list, but it won’t let me add a plus 1, im assuming this is because it’s from my phone but I need +1 if possible
Cheers

Back