Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Have timed my work rota to make sure I'm off...will be with the Bedford fiats etc who generally ain't part of this forum but I'll certainly be going to say hi to you lot.
Any more info then please lemme know as my car will be ready by the end of this month :devil:

Updated first thread with pricing info - seems it hasn't changed from last year :)

We want more people to get your names down - going to try a different stand design this time, so need a good idea of numbers!

Ben how does it work with the add me bit at the top with regards to numbers? What i mean is me and Venters are on the list but were taking the same car will i keep it as is or change it so i'm Venters +1? don't want muck up the numbers (y)

Ben how does it work with the add me bit at the top with regards to numbers? What i mean is me and Venters are on the list but were taking the same car will i keep it as is or change it so i'm Venters +1? don't want muck up the numbers (y)
If you are a passenger, then you are the +1 so Venters +1 is correct :)

Im pretty sure I will still be attending this, although in a Citroen... If there is any bush or tree I can park behind that'd be awesome. Im traveling up from Luton after 2 nights clubbing so I should be pretty out of it.

If anyone has any fiat badges im more than happy to disguise my french crap as one :D

Im pretty sure I will still be attending this, although in a Citroen... If there is any bush or tree I can park behind that'd be awesome. Im traveling up from Luton after 2 nights clubbing so I should be pretty out of it.

If anyone has any fiat badges im more than happy to disguise my french crap as one :D
is the citroen yours?

somebody snuck this into the alfa area last year so why not:

Back