Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ok then, I'll book up one of the chalets at the site now - giving us a base for keeping drinks in a fridge, charging up cellphones - and somewhere to hide if it starts to rain (y)

You have to do 3 nights minimum, so if anyone fancies a FF after party on the Sunday night ......

I might stick around for a bit, but I need to see if there's a convoy heading south after the show that I can tag along with. So that all depends!

Whats the scoop with taxis? I'm on a run of sobriety (a first for us Scottish) so might be up for doing some driving. Maybe, possibly...etc.

you just click add me button and you are on the stand, we do our own stand passes for this that you print your self, but they are not compulsory, you can have a fiat scotland one if you like too :)
clicked added me , about the passes do you email them to us or somthing ...fiat scotland :confused:

I'm guessing Dave's saying Fiat Scotland cos there'll be a few of us from up north there. Hopefully!

I'm coming down to this from Aberdeen for the second year running. Was good craic last year, should be even better this year as I won't be heading off at 4am on the Saturday this time around!

I think I'll be planning to turn up to, It's just before my Full Respray so should be a nice thing go down with then, lol.

Back