Posted by Stu DemonD
Brooklands
Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Count me in. I'll be doing my best to increase the average number of doors per car!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JFL
on my facebook i have a few videos on there...

stu i put yours on youtube... but my account got hacked mid last year so they deleted all the uploaded vids :(

will see if i can find it on my laptop at home :)

Just put myself in. Gary has been bugging me to get myself sorted to attend so I am. Confirming with my boss tomorrow about time off so fingers crossed that me and Jazz will be there! Looks like great fun (y)

will see if i can find it on my laptop at home :)

You know its good for a laugh. I may be interested in doing the hill run this year. I dont think the Schumi will have as much difficulty pulling the weight :p I seriously thought my engine was gonna blow last year :ROFLMAO:

dammit i really wanner go but its gonna be right around the time there's alot of deadlines at college:bang:

:chin: im gonna ask at college see what will need to be in ect and decide by that, im sure i can justify a day or two off for this:devil::p

if i decide to go ill see if i can get a mate to come along

dammit i really wanner go but its gonna be right around the time there's alot of deadlines at college:bang:

:chin: im gonna ask at college see what will need to be in ect and decide by that, im sure i can justify a day or two off for this:devil::p

if i decide to go ill see if i can get a mate to come along

i might want a lift if stu can get a lift back from there to northampton. so i can bring ff bus home for its mot

i might want a lift if stu can get a lift back from there to northampton. so i can bring ff bus home for its mot

id be more then happy to do anything to help the forum and its members:)

hmm screw the deadlines ill check exactly when they are and just work alot harder then usual to get stuff in early

id be more then happy to do anything to help the forum and its members:)

hmm screw the deadlines ill check exactly when they are and just work alot harder then usual to get stuff in early

lol you say screw the deadlines, closely followed by i'll check!

Dammit man! jus come regardless and see what pops up! It will be worth it :D

Back