Brooklands Motorsport and Aviation Museum

Address

Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Brooklands Road
Weybridge
Surrey
KT13 0QN

Things to do
The combination of car demonstrations, club displays, motoring exhibitions and the Italian trade village makes this a great family day out. Also not forgetting the museum.

Price
Advance / On the day
Adults £10 / £12
Seniors £9 / £10
Children £5 / £6
Family £28 / £30

Please read the press release below

Fiat Forum Stand
As usual we will be having our forum stand to display our forum members cars.

If you wish to be on the stand then please add yourself to the attendees at the top. All members are welcome, we just need to know who is coming so we have an idea of numbers

Time

To avoid the queuing at the entrance experienced in previous years, the public gates will now be open earlier at 08.00.

Other info

For those who havent been on a stand before, then dont worry. The normal procedure is that we insist everyone hangs around the stand until all the cars are in place then you can do as you wish - This makes life a lot easier for the moderators who are trying to get you all in place.

Important - PLEASE READ - Press Release

An important improvement has been made to our premier Italian car event which affects displaying Italian cars. To streamline entry to the museum and to avoid congestion at the Brooklands Road entrance, we strongly recommend pre-booking for displaying cars. To avoid disappointment and to ensure that your Italian car is part of the display contact
http://www.brooklandsmuseumshop.com/Shop/Auto-Italia-Advance-Tickets/prod_15.html

Late arrivals and all non-Italian cars will be directed to the public parking area at The Heights of Wellington Way.

This means as a Club, we will take advantage of exclusive group entry via Mercedes Benz World and into the site over the river bridge.

All convoys can congegrate at the local Tesco beforehand, as in previous year, where the events team there will meet and greet you, and let you know when to convoy in.

Entry Prices - as above

Last date for advance ticket purchase 16th April.

Appendum added 17th March 2010 [to clarify the above :p]

As an individual, if you arrive via the Brooklands Road entrance in an Italian car you will be able to get in and access your stand. Pre-booking is recommended, BUT you will still be able to access the stand [however see point below about site being full]

Non-Italian car parking is in The Heights car park off Wellington Way. If the site is full then non-pre-booked Italian cars will also be directed here.

Pre-booked entry for groups (ie several cars at once) is via Mercedes Benz World <ideally, the more pre-booked FF'ers the better, and easier to convoy From tesco in this way!!!

Tesco Extra,
Barnes Wallace Drive,
Weybridge,
Surrey,
KT13 0XF

Hill run thread is here

Deadline for ADVANCE tickets is 16th April 2010 - NOW PASSED

Added 27th April 2010:

Convoy information into the Site - for those with prepaid tickets on the list

- We have been allocated a convoy time of 9.40-10am. The route is not signposted, but you just need to head from Tescos to Mercedes-Benz World, go round the back of their building and turn left over the blue bridge into the Museum site, where the tickets will be checked. The Sat Nav is KT13 0SL

- I suggest everyone aims to get at Tesco between 9am and 9.30am.

- The FF Staff at Tesco, namely Volxstu and urchin - will guide you on this and let you know when you can leave.

- for those without prepaid tickets, you are welcome to come onto site as soon as you can, the gates open from 8am and then be collared in to help setup the marquee [BUT please let me know you are doing this, I am not a mind-reader] - failing that, I suggest you get on site before the main convoy arrives i.e. 9.30am at the very latest :)

jai.JPG

Told my colleague at work i'll need this weekend off already and we dont get our new annual leave till April :eek:

So we'll be there with kids in tow :cool:

Don't know at this stage if I'll be able to come to this one. It's only 1hr 30 from me but it's too far ahead in the future for me to be able to confirm anything.

May come along. I know I blew out of a previous one - but I do only live a few minutes away from here :p Literally 10 :D

As long as they don't mind ropey GPs with shopping trolley damage caused by arrogant mothers in their 4x4s that is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back