20121008_150600_767.jpg

Ducato Australianised Ducato

Introduction

My 2011 model year ducato 425000 kms done more to follow - Living the dream
Reactions: oldAlbert
i have a 2008 ducato 4 berth with sleeping over cab also a BULL bar but not the bottom piece , 2 spotties and a led light bar and live in tassie , im interested in your air intake (y) , could you give me some info on it , where did you get it fitted , how hard was it to do , what price , where do you mainly take your van , i have travelled in outback NSW , QLD and the NT , i can see its advantages at keeping the bulldust out on the outback roads , i think the male camels are called BULLS as well not sure what the male DROPBEARS are called ;)

Adam hasnt posted in a LONG time..
I think this vans replacement proved less reliable :eek:

As if this thread is that old, this popped up in my subscriptions and in my mind it wasnt that long ago... 2013!!! :eek: where does the time go?!?!?

That bumper looks insane. I wonder how heavy that is though. I haven't seen any full-size bumpers and bull bars that look similar to that while looking for one where I can mount additional lights. I got adapters and accessories from Smittybilt and I intend to use them.

Nothing unusual about this setup . The Massive bull bar, the spotties, the whip aerials, the windscreen stone guard. the snorkel, even the silhouetted naked women, a common site in any outback setting. The only unusual bit is the Fiat badge...Beautiful job .

Back