Punto Evo Audio

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Audio

Modric777

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’ve recently bought a 2010 Evo sporting , which I’m really pleased with. However, I have an issue with the sound system and Blue and Me. My rear speakers work, and the two small tweeters in the front also work, but the main front speakers are not operating at all. Plus neither USB seems to work , and when I press the Windows logo on my steering wheel, I get the message ‘ NO ITALIANO’ displayed on my dashboard. Any feedback on these issues would be gratefully received. Thanks

You’ll need to see if there are actually any speakers in the front doors.

As for blue and me there shouldn’t be two USB ports normally, older cars have one in the glove box, newer cars have one down by the cup holder/gearstick. I would wonder if someone has tried to fix a faulty blue and me module and fitted the wrong unit (I might be wrong of course) the other thing you could try is running a blue and me update

Thanks Andy, there is a USB in the glovebox, plus one down by the gearstick. The previous owner had fitted some speakers in the parcel shelf, but they weren’t wired in. I fitted a new resistor in my heater blower last week, and noticed that the B and Me module had been tampered with and was not screwed in properly. I will have to try and find the proper part number required and see if it’s different from the current one fitted. All good fun I guess !

Back