Audi A4 qauttro 2.5 180 or bmw 330D

Currently reading:
Audi A4 qauttro 2.5 180 or bmw 330D

S

scotty

I am looking to buy one of these two cars in the next week,but not 100% sure what to go for.

Any input welcome

am looking at a 2002 plate audi 100k full history sport model £5300
Thers a beemer silver 2003 130k full history sat nav Msport dont think i will get for less than £5800 the guy might not even go below 6K

Which is right at the top of my budget.

done a fare bit of research, but can never have enough input:)

suggestions and why you make them please,i know theres a few of you guy's that know your stuff on german motors aswell:)

Thanks in advance

scotty_sig.jpg

Well, the BMW is 204bhp and has an extra cylinder. Fuel economy? Probably about the same for both vehicles.

Is the BMW the 6 speed version? I would assume so - Fantastic engine due to it's naturally balanced straight-6 configuration, and definitely worth a map!

Performance? BMW would win hands down.
Reliability? Draw
Fun Factor? BMW
Cheaper Insurance? Audi

I'm after a 330CD myself, but they're still a bit pricey for my liking - I'm currently driving a 57 plate 3-door (hatch) 120d (177). A nice car, but my mates 335d is so smooth I just can't help thinking that I need one! Which also has the same engine as the 330d but with twin-turbo configuration.

Ok, my bad. The Audi is a V6, not a 5 cylinder like I thought... still the BMW has a smoother engine by a long shot ;)

You'd think the V6 would be smoother than the straight 6. I was in one of them Skoda Superb diesel V6's a while back, couldn't hear a peep from that engine, I understand it's pretty thirsty though.

What happened to the juggernaut you were driving mate?

Still got it,use for work,i and plesure:) i like it goes like stink aswell when you need to:)

The other half tore the sump of bess just before it was comming of the road,kept driving still it loked solid!!.

Woman know your limits! cenareo :)

Made it eiseir for me to trip her anyway.

(Thanks for the reply's Ian :) still havent made my mind up.

scotty, still havent gt my handles...i think 2 months is a little bit long to wait for a set of handles dont u??

ShaunCowhats.gif

Hardley the place,to tell me shaun,but since you want air transactions on here,the two sets that i have sent have cost me as much in posting and time as what you payed for the bloody handles.

Never mind the the price of them.