General Auction ..!!

Currently reading:
General Auction ..!!

camionpilot

May be of interest to M/home builders and van converters , an auction at Gt Yarmouth of the contents of Becks Motorhomes in liquidation .

The sale is early next month [ giveing you time to count your pennies in your piggy bank ..!!] and being conducted by Geo Hazell .

https://auction.hazell.co.uk/

Shame i shall be back in sunny Spain .....!!!!!!

Just let my brother know about this, he owns Clockwork Campers in Norwich.

Looking through the lots there are some interesting bits including things like plasma cutters and welding kit. As well as loads of fixtures and fittings.

Some very expensive audio kit as well, looks like they may have been fitting brand new pioneer CarPlay head units, to new Ducatos because there appears to be a lot of new looking Uconect radios as well

Hi , yes some nice bits and pieces for anyone building /converting or refurbing there vehicle , i usualy go there sales if i,m in the UK and i,m on there email list , cant go this time as i,m flying back to sunny Spain ..!!

Brother is apparently going to bid on a few things and I’ve seen a couple of bits im interested myself. The only thing is that this auction site recently did an auction clearance for a Tv and moving prop making company and I remember the prices getting quite high

Thanks for the heads-up, though i live in Norfolk and so knew of Becks, I wasn't aware of the auction.

(resists temptation to bid on a fridge "just in case" :))

Hazells usually have regular auctions monthly ,its mostly businesses and factories that are in receivership or in administration and they do the clearance , pricewise its like any auction you set your price and what its worth to you [ against new or availability] and stick to it , there will always be someone who thinks it worth more [ love running them up ..!! ] .!!.

Depends what you’re after most of it’s quite large but you could arrange a courier I’m sure they want to limit people coming to them anyway, the auction is online

Back