Technical Anything useful I should be seeing (ODBII / Torque Pro)

Currently reading:
Technical Anything useful I should be seeing (ODBII / Torque Pro)

Get them to call Shop4Parts for a new coolant pipe. The price for the job sounds reasonable.
Yup, 100%, Shop4parts are the boys! That's where I got mine and the quality, price and delivery time were excellent! A very considerable saving over the genuine Fiat part (which the, very large, nearby main dealer didn't stock anyway).

This should be it but add delivery and VAT. Phone them to confirm.

https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=store&op=Details&ProdID=18786&sku=274986
Are you likely to do your own servicing etc? If so it's worth making a small, or larger, donation to the forum funds which will then entitle you to use the Shop4parts forum discount (I think for orders over £25). I find It's not difficult to make up an order for parts I'll need to comply with that cash requirement and have been very pleased with the quality of product, prices and help given by them in the past. By the way I have no axe to grind here, just a happy customer.

Hiighly unlikely to do my own!! Unless I want an un-roadworthy vehicle which is likely to break down at a moment's notice...

(I have done brake pads in the past, but they truly are a doddle on the panda).

Thanks for all the steers chaps - I'll pass on the shop4parts details to the garage. Fingers crossed nothing else develops a leak when it all gets pressured up again!

Back