Anything for the northeast ???

Currently reading:
Anything for the northeast ???

Re: Anythink for the northeast ???

thats a bit early for xmas shopping? and way too organised for my christmas shopping :eek:

oh and the northern italian night is 30th October?

We can't make it to the northern Italian meet, we have no babysitter for James.

Anyway back on topic....what time do people want to meet? I'll ask rob nicely to make a thread in the events section later when we have time. :) I was thinking about midday, then people can say hello, do some shopping or whatever and maybe a meal about 5pm?
All suggestion welcome......

We can't make it to the northern Italian meet, we have no babysitter for James.

Anyway back on topic....what time do people want to meet? I'll ask rob nicely to make a thread in the events section later when we have time. :) I was thinking about midday, then people can say hello, do some shopping or whatever and maybe a meal about 5pm?
All suggestion welcome......

Think thats about what we did last year? shops dont open til 11 on sunday's and they will be closing by 5 so sounds about right to me.

I keep discovering my name on these threads lol better get all the dates jotted down. But Xmas shopping in october?!

Oh, helz will look at the thread for the other meet but we only have 1 weekend in november free as it is and wanted a yorkshire meet again soon.

I keep discovering my name on these threads lol better get all the dates jotted down. But Xmas shopping in october?!

Yep, Christmas shopping is just an excuse for a meet really .... ;)

Any one got any suggestions on times to meet and where in York?

Shops open at 11am :)
Maybe starbucks or costa?

Not sure where either are tbh. Main place i know of is the M&S or the Jorvik musuem lol :eek: but im sure could find it. 10.30 for a coffee etc before shopping sounds good??

Meet is now in the event section.

Sorry, thread was up till i tried to edit it and pushed the back button and ended up deleting it :( So far i've not had time to re-do it as James is ill.

Last edited:
Weird. TBH i didn't think i could delete the thread in the events section. I'm planning on PM'ing Ben when i finish work to see if he can find it. I only wanted to jazz the thread up abit, when i tried to edit it. If Ben does not have it, i'll try and make time after work, do re do the thread or ask Rob to do it, since i appear to be a liability at doing it.

Back