Anything for the northeast ???

Currently reading:
Anything for the northeast ???

Re: Anythink for the northeast ???

It's £12 to park in the train station! Used to be something like a fiver for all day.

Anyway either park and ride carpark - bus into city is £2.00 return

or

4 hours at the long stay car parks is £5.50

So it's cheaper to park in the long stay car parks if you're carrying more than 2 passengers.

Yeah, Sunday the 28th Oct sounds good for me :)
Shames it's pay day 3 days later :(

Whoever's idea it was needs to stick a post up in the main events section with a date and details (y) Reckon I'd be up for this, I enjoyed last years (despite being several hours late due to getting home at 4am from Blackpool the night before :eek:)

Any idea on time to meet and where? Could all meet in a carpark or near the minister or shops etc

me an k will be there. can someone pm me when the event thread is up? :)

Yep, i'll PM you or Kirsty.

Anyone got any suggestions for time to meet or where to ea, if we having a meal?

Same coffee shop as last year? :D I think I can find it now :eek:

York now has a Costa coffee shop again in the city centre :)
Was is starbucks last year?

we will try not to be hung over this time too lol.

ok im hoping this will be welcomed. as we have not had an event for a while i thought i would start a discussion about one for november. so do you want to put a december date on this? closer for xmas shopping then and 2 meets in 2 months? that sound ok?

we will try not to be hung over this time too lol.

ok im hoping this will be welcomed. as we have not had an event for a while i thought i would start a discussion about one for november. so do you want to put a december date on this? closer for xmas shopping then and 2 meets in 2 months? that sound ok?

I think we are planning on meeting on the 28th October. We can have a another one in December if you like.

Back