Ducato Anyone with MultiECUscan around West Lothian that might be able to help please?

Currently reading:
Ducato Anyone with MultiECUscan around West Lothian that might be able to help please?

Caterhamdw

Hello, I purchased a motorhome based on the Ducato 2010 model in the Summer. This weekend I thought I would upgrade the speakers and stereo. I’ve got no further than unplugging one speaker and then the stereo, and now I have 3 warning lights on the dashboard. (Red airbag light, Yellow passenger airbag disabled light - it’s not got a passenger airbag, and the handbrake light). I’ve put the original stereo and speaker back in but the lights remain. They come on as soon as I unlock or open the door and remain on regardless of whether I start the ignition or not. I’ve used the simple obd feature on a maxi autel reader - but no fault codes coming up. So wondering if there is anyone around the West Lothian area with multiecuscan that might be able to see if there are any fault codes please?

Or any other thoughts on what I might have done ! Not sure whether something has shorted and affected an ecu, or whether I might have pulled a wire somewhere that might now be shorting. Or would an ecu fault cause the lights to come on even before the key is in the ignition?

Many thanks

Back