Anyone used eBay Templates to sell their stuff?

Currently reading:
Anyone used eBay Templates to sell their stuff?

colleyboy

Hi,

A bit off topic, but I sell quite a bit on eBay... gives me a second income. I was thinking of jazzing up my listings to hopefully sell more.

I came across www.ebay-templates.co.uk which claims it can boost sales by up to 80%. I seen a few people use listing templates on eBay and they seem to be doing well.

Has anyone here used a ebay listing template before, and if so what was the response? Any good or waste of money.

Yeah... before you say it, I know they are like a fiver... but I count the pennies lol!

Thanks

I have never had any trouble in the years I have been selling on eBay, I do not see how a template can increase your sales up to 80%. If you are selling something that somebody wants at a fair price they will buy it regardless of how the listing looks, as long as the normal listing is descriptive then that is fine.

Would you buy something just because a scantily clad woman is advertising it? (not quite the same as a template lol)

From the link :-
To get a proven sales record your eBay listing must look professional so that potential buyers take you seriously as a seller and have the confidence to buy the products that you sell.
Perhaps I'm different, but a "professional" look tends to put me off. In fact I tend only to look at the "Auction Only" sales to filter most of them out.

The professional seller is a salesman and likely to be "sharper" than an amateur and know less about what they are selling than someone who has actually been using the item. In areas where I am knowledgable (like Pentax Cameras) I have seen all sorts of false and random claims by professional sellers (like claiming a Pentax K1000 was "very rare - they made millions of them LoL!).

Anyway, the only way to get a "proven sales record" on eBay is to sell things and get good feedback. I think the only sales that might increase by 80% are ebay-templates.co.uk's own.

Back