General Anyone planning on going to the Ace Cafe this evening?

Currently reading:
General Anyone planning on going to the Ace Cafe this evening?

Hi, guys,

Just reading your banter and laughing,:) :D :D

Haven't been on here for a while, with holidays and backlog of work.

It was good to get up to the Ace Cafe, and Lee (aka LRB) always gets some good camera shots,

LRB I like the way you have played around with them. (y)

Funny thing the R30gue turned out to be an old friend from back in the day.

Good to see you again buddy, and the burn on the way home was fun.:D

Was good to see you LRB and KC3, made me realise that i need to change my springs, put an induction kit, get a hardtop, boot badge,HID kit..............i could go on and on:idea:

KC3........Nice to see you again..... we were minding our own business then that '57 plate' CL500 decided to join in:devil: Got home and the smell from the burn was:worship: :slayer:

:devil: Got home and the smell from the burn was:worship: :slayer:

I left the M40 early and took the 'back roads' home - enjoyed some 'enthusiastic' driving from jnt 3 of the M40 then a series of B roads home - parked up with the familiar smell of hot brake/clutch!!! Turned to take a final glance at LRB and give her a last grin when I noticed the middle of the front discs were luminous red!! :rolleyes:

I think a good mod for the B would be to fit an adjustable brake bias system. The B works the front pads real hard while the back do stuff all.

I think the rear has a little more to give before it will brake away under hard braking.

or

A brake and caliper upgrade on the front would help with cooling, the only problem is cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :cry:

I have noticed that the brakes are out of balance at high speed - the back seems to do bugger all while the front dig in.............

Had a bit of a 'o-h s-h-i-t-e' moment today on a long bend where the road was a bit damp, tractor pulled onto the road without looking, I was going far too fast to stop so had to go around him but needed to temper the speed a bit - hit the brakes and the back started to drift!!! Managed to straighten her out but for one moment I thought I was going to finish in a ditch :eek:

Back