Anyone live in/near Wigan and knows their shiznit about motors?

Currently reading:
Anyone live in/near Wigan and knows their shiznit about motors?

Looking at a van on eBay which is up in Wigan.

I can go up there in a few weeks to see it, but to be honest, I won't know what I'm looking for - so if someone is around that area and knows whether a motor is good value or not, would it be possible to drop in to the showroom and have a look at it?

Plus if I can do Stanford and this in one trip, it would make my life much easier :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/04-REG-FIAT-D...cial_Trucks&hash=item3f087baccb#ht_981wt_1139

Ideally you need to be good at bartering too, as I want to get the cost down a bit :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If it's for 'the new FF bus' then I don't see why you can't e-mail every member asking them if they can help, just seems like a quicker method to get your point across? :D I would help out but im miles away from Wigan. :(

Davren already went to see that one - says it was terrible.

A shame, coz it was close to my house so would have been easy to pick up.

As for dimensions, a MWB will fit everything inside end to end - a SWB might fit things, but would need to put things at angles.

Once Dave finally finishes measuring everything, I can put it into my 3D diagram to try and figure it all out .. ;)

fiat-ducato-van-swb-diesel_125978.jpg

Fiat Ducato identical too:

Peugeot Boxer
peugeot-boxer.jpg

Citroen Relay
Citroen-Relay-Grimsby-Lincolnshire-Diesel-20110326181324.jpg

Citroen Jumper
i7nq.jpg

Buy one of these and change the grills/badges to Fiat? :rolleyes:

Back