Tuning anyone know if this is possible

Currently reading:
Tuning anyone know if this is possible

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
New top struts wouldn't go a miss, check all of your wishbones, bushes, and track rod ends for any plan or damage whilst your at it :D.

Thanks

X

feck me n i thought i thought it was a simple job lol has anyone got any pics of their car lowered so i can get a rough idea of what certain 'mm' looks like??

It's a simple job, but it's an old car. My front suspension arms needed replacing as the balljoints were fecked, I decided to also change all of the suspension bushes and fit an FK 60/40 lowering kit and in the process snapped just about every bolt I touched. Better to be safe and replace or at least check everything for wear before starting or you'll end up as I did spending a week with a car on axle stands waiting for things which should have been checked or replacements I should have bought before I started.

yeah i would never lower my car that low n not let it be safe as possible, because its too dangerous lol thats why i want the full spax kit with shortened dampers etc.

This is Imola Blue ith a 35mm drop and 195/14/14s

And this is Blue 2 with the Cinq version of the Spaxs and similar wheels.
Real_Blue2Photo-0028.jpg

I've a better photo of Blue 2 somewhere -- will try and pop it up tomorrow.

Back