Anyone here actually work for Fiat..?

Currently reading:
Anyone here actually work for Fiat..?

and preferably in the Parts department?

i'm in desperate need of a cylinder head for my GT1.

i've spoken to one of my local Fiats and they have said its a week wait for one as it has to come from Italy and that its a RECONDITIONED head.

i really want a new one but will be forced to get a recon head if all else fails.

the price they quote me was £329+VAT on an exchange basis, so i'll have to give them my head :?

i've never heard of this before with heads, all the people on Punto Sports who have bought heads from Fiat always got a new one and most recently, one chap bought a brand new GT3 head from Fiat in Swansea for £215 all in. :eek:

next week i'm going to phone round as many Fiat dealerships as possible to see if anyone has any old stock of them.

is it possible for anyone who works for Fiat on here to find out for me?

i believe the part number is 5893666, the last 8 digits of my chassis number are 00212369 if that is the wrong part number.

head.JPG

thanks in advance.

Phone as many as possible and likely if one has one sitting then they could courier it to you, would be below full price if they don't need to order it.

Liam

Puntoboy said:
well i've had no joy at all so far. infact things have become worse.

Fiat told me today that they do not accept cracked heads in exchange, so i will need to buy a complete new one at £706+VAT
yikes,did oyu not try the original one where the other forum member got one?
for that money i would get a 2nd hand one and get it ported and flowed

Back