Anyone had any dealings with TH White Fiat in Swindon

Currently reading:
Anyone had any dealings with TH White Fiat in Swindon

sgtstress

Formally based in Cirencester.

Having an absolute nightmare with these guys & them trying to fix an EGR engine warning light. I've had the EGR replaced twice, had the MAF/P changed, now they are supposedly looking at the wiring. Cars been over a week and a half. No courtesy car. No one returns my calls asking for an update, no ETA for anything and just generally seem clueless in trying to fix this fault.

Is this typical standard of service for these guys ? And can anyone recomomend a decent place to take my Bravo to in the Swindon or Gloucester areas ?

Cheers,
Matt

they had an emplyee plugging the build / launch,
didn't sound too great..,
on that thread people mentioned good service from a FIAT dealer around Warwick,
not too local - but at least they are good,
AVOID the one at abingdon..,
Charlie

EDIT = what car..?,
is it a warranty job..??

They left a lot to be desired when wrote to them about jobs - basically heard nothing till I phoned them to follow it up, got told 'nothing at present but we'll keep your CV on file' - few weeks later, several vacancies on the website but no contact, vacancies had since closed but were still on website. I applied anyway just in case, got a letter back saying I was unsuccessful but they'd keep my CV on file! (deja vu). I just gave up, my letter obviously showed I knew too much about Fiats and customer service to fit in. Not wishing to sound big-headed but I could wipe the floor with most dealer staff in terms of Fiat knowledge so they left a bad taste.

From seeing the above comments it seems like a case of a shiny new building masking what's otherwise a mediocre operation. Either that or being the first Fiat Brand Centre has gone to their heads.

We bought my Parents 500 TwinAir from Grays of Warwick and it's been there for a service and recall, and my Stilo's been to Pewsham Garages near Chippenham for several bits of work & services. Neither have the showroom with wow factor like TH White but the service on all occasions has been spot on. Staff who know the product and systems/processes that work. No complaints with either. Try one of them.

Back