General Anyone got any freebies / discount on new 500

Currently reading:
General Anyone got any freebies / discount on new 500

Roscopeko

Hello all,

Found a car coming into the UK which we are going to buy .. has anyone managed any discounts or freebies - chome bits upgrade alloy wheels ect. We are probably not looking for a part-ex on our old vehicle - it it worth shopping round the dealers asking for mirror caps chrome bonnet trim ect ?

Really want to feel we will be getting something for free - it only right surley?

Hoping to order lunchtime so any advice appreciated - ps we are in Bham and willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right extras?

Many thanks (y)

Last edited:
My niece managed to get the multispoke alloys thrown in for free on her 1.2, but only after they told her that her car had been delayed for 6 weeks.

Just remembered that the last time I drove past the Fiat dealers in Oldbury (j2 M5) they had a few 500's sat around.... Maybe they've got some in stock which might help you get a better deal....

Last edited:
Thanks for the link KJ2000 ....anyone had superguard ? so far got offer of superguard and mats only ....need to squeze them a little harder looking at the Freebie thread ;)

its law over here now.if you crash during the winter months with summer tyres on the cops will do a lot of teeth sucking and they will write you a big fat bill. TBH though i've been using winter tyres since before it became law and the difference is very very noticable,i will never use summer tyres for the winter again.

winter tyres go on October 1st and come off 1st April .
You are allowed to drive with summers during those dates but you HAVE to have winters on for the bad days so it makes sense just to leave them on the whole period instead of swapping wheels the whole winter.
Its great though,my summers last for years and the winters because they are harder also last for years.
TBH if i was back in England i'd probably do the same again.

lol yes they do cost more than your budget remoulds......

Last edited:
Back