Anyone from leeds?

Currently reading:
Anyone from leeds?

ok, drove past it last night. The one I'm thinking of is a Premier Travel Inn. The one over the road from that is a Holiday Inn Express.

So I haven't got a clue where the Travel Lodge is! :confused:

surfin_fella said:
ok, drove past it last night. The one I'm thinking of is a Premier Travel Inn. The one over the road from that is a Holiday Inn Express.

So I haven't got a clue where the Travel Lodge is! :confused:

you come out of the train station car park and turn left, it's there about 30secs walk.
the comfornt in is directly oposite spice mania (well kinda, round thebend)

i work right by there, so i'm pretty confident....

Oh dear god :p

I was going to text you Sie but guessed you were at work so wouldnt reply hence this thread.

So do we know for definate i've booked an okay/ rubbish place :p

Basically we're going to see James Blunt in Harewood house (i realise this is no where near leeds centre ;) ) But we're going to find a way back from harewood house and have a night out in leeds. It all could go horribly wrong of course. :confused:

GhostWKD said:
whats a mile between friends :p

A bloody long way when its three girls and we're all drunk :(

Last edited:
black_cinq said:
Oh dear god :p

I was going to text you Sie but guessed you were at work so wouldnt reply hence this thread.

So do we know for definate i've booked an okay/ rubbish place :p

Basically we're going to see James Blunt in Harewood house (i realise this is no where near leeds centre ;) ) But we're going to find a way back from harewood house and have a night out in leeds. It all could go horribly wrong of course. :confused:

as I said, you come out the trainstation car park, and it's left for about 2mins, easy as pie.

Pity i'm coming by car then. ;) Well its good to hear i havent booked somewhere in Scotland or something.

But i'll head for the train station. I'll be ringing Sie if i get lost so he has that to look forward to ;)

black_cinq said:
Pity i'm coming by car then. ;) Well its good to hear i havent booked somewhere in Scotland or something.

But i'll head for the train station. I'll be ringing Sie if i get lost so he has that to look forward to ;)

google for travellodge leeds.. i think there's a map.

black_cinq said:
I'll be ringing Sie if i get lost so he has that to look forward to ;)

Go on Lora................do what I did in Brum ;) :D

black_cinq said:

No it ain't :p
The club we normally go to is a mile away. The girls that are with us don't complain..............:)

hahaha, love it Ghost!lol

Lora, giving me a ring at 3am to guide you back to your hotel is just gagging for a detour round Manchester ;)

surfin_fella said:
hahaha, love it Ghost!lol

Lora, giving me a ring at 3am to guide you back to your hotel is just gagging for a detour round Manchester ;)

Lol! I'd hope you wouldnt be that mean :eek:

Back