Technical Anyone fancy helping me with valve clearances?

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone fancy helping me with valve clearances?

Hello everyone,

I've got a 2004 panda 1.2 8v (96k) and I don't think the valve clearances have ever been checked (well not since I've had it with 36k). I've been to a few places for quotes and I'm not convinced they up to the job.

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to show me how it’s done and I’m happy to pay and travel around for it to be done properly. I’m from Bradford, so anywhere within 25 miles and I’d be happy to travel.

Many thanks, Adam.

Hello everyone,

I've got a 2004 panda 1.2 8v (96k) and I don't think the valve clearances have ever been checked (well not since I've had it with 36k). I've been to a few places for quotes and I'm not convinced they up to the job.

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to show me how it’s done and I’m happy to pay and travel around for it to be done properly. I’m from Bradford, so anywhere within 25 miles and I’d be happy to travel.

Many thanks, Adam.

While you're doing this, you might also want to change the cambelt, tensioner & water pump as you'll already have dismantled some of the parts. After doing that little lot, the engine should be good for rest of the life of the car.

Last edited:
Back