Styling Anyone fancy a Photoshop Project?;)

Currently reading:
Styling Anyone fancy a Photoshop Project?;)

I thought everything thats on a PC is pixelated ?
Definitions of Pixelated on the Web:
In computer graphics, pixellation (or pixelation in American English) is an effect caused by displaying a bitmap or a section of a bitmap at such a large size that individual pixels, small single-colored square display elements that comprise the bitmap, are visible to the eye. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixelated

Definitions of Pixelated on the Web:
In computer graphics, pixellation (or pixelation in American English) is an effect caused by displaying a bitmap or a section of a bitmap at such a large size that individual pixels, small single-colored square display elements that comprise the bitmap, are visible to the eye. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixelated

I know what your going on about as i edit photos alot myself and if you edit a picture and save it in jpg then re-open it thats the pixel distortion your on about :)

I know some one with those wheels andy, did you get them of a new 6 series :slayer:bmw?

HAHA I certainly did!!!!! They where the only wheels I could find at sorta the same angle with the amount of time I had to do it!! It was just before I left for work lol. I just went and took pics of my dads Rover 25 *which I'm still driving atm unfortunately :(* so I'm gonna do some photoshopping on that so that will pass my night. Along with a bit of Vodka I think :)

Back