Anyone fancy a meet in Milton Keynes on Saturday?

Currently reading:
Anyone fancy a meet in Milton Keynes on Saturday?

Good to meet you bunch of wierdo's again! :D

Spotted this on the way up

DSC00582.JPG

DSC00583.JPG

DSC00584.JPG

Air-on's new wheels looking rather tasty I think :yum:

Arc read about your car what happened?

Where's all the other pics people took :confused:

Aye, was a fun day. A bit wet though (n)

jamie86 said:
Arc read about your car what happened?

Where's all the other pics people took :confused:

Well the noise wasn't the charcoal canister like i thought. The rear gearbox/engine mount had somehow lost its middle bolt. So it was swinging around, and not supporting the engine at all. Couldn't find the right bolts, so stayed over at alexs then we went into town the next day to get a new bolt. Not sure how, but it was alex that did the work for me - i managed to not get me hands dirty, cheers mate (y)

Fixed now :)

I didnt take any photos, i left my camera in my car :eek:

mase said:
P.S: i dont care if it bankrupts me, i am gettin mine turbo'd next year.... driving aarons has left a lasting effect on me :worship:

Glad you enjoyed the quick spin round the block init, tis fun.

Got to say those Compomotives are incredibly light wheels as there was a noticeably difference between those and the Punto GT wheels that came off even tho they are wider @6" and are wearing much bigger rubber 195/45 14 V's 175/50 14.

Good day was had even if it was wet, good to see you guys again.

Aaron.

bloomfieldliam said:
Great pics folks, sounds like a fun get together.

All the Cinqs looking good.

@ Aaron, you got Sei mirrors on?

Liam

yeah I trial fitted a set of Sei mirrors as they are a bit more substantial than the Cinq ones, haven't decided if i want them blue same as the car or silver like the Audi RS's to accentuate the fact they are different.

J333EVO said:
yeah I trial fitted a set of Sei mirrors as they are a bit more substantial than the Cinq ones, haven't decided if i want them blue same as the car or silver like the Audi RS's to accentuate the fact they are different.

Imola now stop being silly :)

There was me thinking you had taste :rolleyes:

Back