Anyone any good at microsoft excel?

Currently reading:
Anyone any good at microsoft excel?

Kerr1992

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow
Hi guys,

I'm studying business at college and we are in the middle of our higher PC Passport unit which seems to consist mainly of spreadsheets :(

Is there anyone on here that can assist me as I have to catch up at home and the teacher is USELESS! :(

Thanks
Craig

First question is ...

I need to increase a price by a certain percentage, for example,

Increase 16.89 by 3.65%

I'm tempted to just bring the calculator out but I think I will need both numbers in the formulae to go forward :(

I can't even attach a copy :O ... Says it's an invalid copy even though it clearly isn't :(

Thanks
Craig

I forgot to say that I know how to get the percentage I just don't know how to get it to add the increase automatically onto the price of said product :O

First question is ...

I need to increase a price by a certain percentage, for example,

Increase 16.89 by 3.65%

I'm tempted to just bring the calculator out but I think I will need both numbers in the formulae to go forward :(

I can't even attach a copy :O ... Says it's an invalid copy even though it clearly isn't :(

Thanks
Craig

Okay so lets put £16.89 in A1 and 3.65% in A2.

The formula to get £16.89 to increase by 3.65% of it to get £17.51 would be - =SUM(A1*B1)+A1

Dom

excel is something i use all the time. once you get the hang of formulas and how they are written into excel, you'll start to be able to translate maths into formulas no problem!

I use it for creating reports on productivity and managing information for sales.

Back