Styling Any One Help?

Currently reading:
Styling Any One Help?

luke64

well i been ill last few weeks an this weekend the weather wasnt to bad so i thought i wud play around with my car i have taken the spare tire out of my boots put a board of mdf which i have felted an put felt where my spare tired was so it isnt a empty space an fitted my sub back in an it looks super an i have wash my car came up a treat just wonder what i could do next to it. i want some new indecators covers or somethink to lose the old orange ones what do you guys suggest.i got 15's on my cinq i cant drive it like i did b4 into corners cuz it rolls alot i been told to get it lowerd will that hold my car level into corners?an how much to get it lowerd an how much does it cost many thanks luke

how about a paragraph or two? :rolleyes:
yes lowering your car will help loads,costs well it depends what springs you buy and if you fit.do a search as its been covered loads and shop around for spring prices
i dont know what indicaters you are talking about?
is your car an 899cc?

If its an 899cc, get a Sporting anti roll bar and some springs.

Ive just put some -40mm springs on the 1242 and the body roll is certainly reduced...handles really well!

sorry bout the lenth of it an its a sporting i got told sum where i can put ford focus indecators covers on the cinq?i wont be fittin the springs what brand etc an how low u recomend

luke64 said:
sorry bout the lenth of it an its a sporting i got told sum where i can put ford focus indecators covers on the cinq?i wont be fittin the springs what brand etc an how low u recomend

Yaah just get universal ones because they will probably just stick on. the actual electrical connectors will probably need modifying to fit though.

Back