Tuning Any body used one of these ?

Currently reading:
Tuning Any body used one of these ?

Very easy to install. MPG has gone from 38 MPG to about 44 MPG. Not as indicated by computer(as computer very inaccurate) it shows 42 MPG to 50 MPG (no way).

Thanks for the info, i am suprised more people don't take advantage of these tuning boxes. Do you know what power and torque increases it gave you ?

Thanks for the info, i am suprised more people don't take advantage of these tuning boxes. Do you know what power and torque increases it gave you ?

Sorry mate. I am out of here. I'll leave you to the mercy of the 'experts' on here. This forum is full of arrogant tossers, who in reality have very little idea of the how their cars actually work.

Sorry mate. I am out of here. I'll leave you to the mercy of the 'experts' on here. This forum is full of arrogant tossers, who in reality have very little idea of the how their cars actually work.

at least our cars do work, you are always posting that yours is broke, maybe the op should be given that info before they spend £100 of their hard earned cash

at least our cars do work, you are always posting that yours is broke, maybe the op should be given that info before they spend £100 of their hard earned cash
I have always managed to repair my car myself. Fiat dealer, no chance.
Your point is, Ya ****ing tosser. Away back and play wee your wee pals. You guys really do need to get a grip. What a bunch of sycophants.

PS What commision do you get from TMC?

Last edited:
Your point is, Ya ****ing tosser. Away back and play wee your wee pals. You guys really do need to get a grip. Whaty a bunch of sycophants.

the point is you info is as useful as some one posting asking if a car on ebay is any good and then some one saying that they bought a car off ebay so all the cars on there must be good.

why you still here, you keep saying you are going but keep coming back

I have always managed to repair my car myself. Fiat dealer, no chance.
Your point is, Ya ****ing tosser. Away back and play wee your wee pals. You guys really do need to get a grip. What a bunch of sycophants.

PS What commision do you get from TMC?
Tmc trade on this website so obviously they are going to be favoured, but based on the reviews its rightly so.

Vic_Bob_Handbags_1.jpg

OP- see if you can get a 'before and after' dyno reading to at least see if the claims are true. Would be interesting to see if it's any smokier too (if you don't have a DPF) seeing as it appears to only alter the fuel pressure.

:)

I have been quoted £300 to map my mjet, so when i saw this tuning box for less then £100 it made me think is this to good to be true. Has any body on there brought one ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diesel-Econom...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d257d4b1d

They have got very good feed back for the box and offer 30 days money back garenty. They are claiming 30 bhp increase and 64 Nm of torque increase this seems alot i would be happy with half these figares for that money. I was thinking that i could get mine rollin roaded before and after installing the box so i can see what the increases are if any and if there isn't any increases then i can send it back for a full money back refund.

I must admit at the moment i am tempted to get one in the new year after i have had it serviced and moted, Opinions/ experiances needed please.

Had one on my 08 bravo 150 Mjet, fitted for more than a year, one word: awesome!!! You MIGHT get a slightly better result with a good remap but can't complain for £100!!! Before you ask, I had my 04 stilo jtd 115 remapped and the increase between the tuning box and the remap were very similar, plus you can take it off when it going back to dealer. (y)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
View attachment 84844

OP- see if you can get a 'before and after' dyno reading to at least see if the claims are true. Would be interesting to see if it's any smokier too (if you don't have a DPF) seeing as it appears to only alter the fuel pressure.

:)

As i said above i am definatly going to have a before and after so i can get my money back if it only gives me like 10 bhp. the only problem is i need to find some where local to get it roaded for a sensible price.

Had one on my 08 bravo 150 Mjet, fitted for more than a year, one word: awesome!!! You MIGHT get a slightly better result with a good remap but can't complain for £100!!! Before you ask, I had my 04 stilo jtd 115 remapped and the increase between the tuning box and the remap were very similar, plus you can take it off when it going back to dealer. (y)

So far i am only hearing good things about these tuning boxs, the way you can remove it easly is very appealing to so it can be put back to standard when i sell it or MOT time :D Thanks again for the feedback about these boxs.

p.s if any body knows a good place around the burton area to get your car rollin roaded the info would be appresheated.

Am not a fan of any tuning boxes. I'd much a prefer getting the cars mapped with the mods that is on the car ........

But really there is nothing wrong if people have good experiences with other boxes rather than TMC.

Ming

Am not a fan of any tuning boxes. I'd much a prefer getting the cars mapped with the mods that is on the car ........

But really there is nothing wrong if people have good experiences with other boxes rather than TMC.

Ming

Engine wise other than a pipercross pannel filter it is standard so i am not getting all the benifits of a custom map.

I'm going for a TMC box as they are cheap for the power output and easy to fit from what I hear!(y)

I would be interested in the TMC one but when it's £75 more expensive then every one else and you got postage costs on that i can't realy justify paying the extra. As for fitting the one i am looking at connects to the same place on the injectors as the TMC one.

Back