General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

Currently reading:
General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

The problem is that I'm here in Ireland and John gets flumixed by anything more mechaincal than a Martini.

I'll give it a good check on Wednesday when I'm over. We'll make it by hook or by crook!

Anyway

She's here for the night;)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...,-1.656189&spn=0.470967,1.235962&z=10&iwloc=A

DSC01413.jpg

Hope they don't mind oily gravel by the morning.... Oops, maybe John should of said about our baby's incontinence?

Jim

Last edited:
Jim, I'll be offline from today's afternoon till Friday's afternoon. Contact only by sms's. Give me a message when you'll cross polish border, please.

Sutjeska

Jim, I'll be offline from today's afternoon till Friday's afternoon. Contact only by sms's. Give me a message when you'll cross polish border, please.

Sutjeska

Will do!

BTW, Kev was going down to dover with us but we had to move up the sailing for various reasons.

When we come back on or around the 24th April (it's a friday) I wondering if anyone in the london, kent or essex area would want to do a quick meet up for coffee?

Would be nice if me and sylvia are still alive to see some friendly faces? Kev and Heike said they'd be interested in coming along and it would be nice to see anyone thats got 5 min to 'chew the fat' :)

Jim

When we come back on or around the 24th April (it's a friday) I wondering if anyone in the london, kent or essex area would want to do a quick meet up for coffee?

Would be nice if me and sylvia are still alive to see some friendly faces? Kev and Heike said they'd be interested in coming along and it would be nice to see anyone thats got 5 min to 'chew the fat' :)

Jim

(y) sounds like a plan.

Sylvia looks in her element there! I did wonder, how many miles has she done on the clock after going all these places?? :p

Think she'd about 103K on the clock when she left and there's about 7000 on the run 'up north' so bout 110-112,000 miles by the time she gets back...

Due another service then!

Jim

Not bad at all!
She sounds like she's been well looked after and cared for and has had a unique experience of touring the world, so she's definately worth the keep. Hopefully she has more places to visit around the world in future. Although difficult, Australia/New Zealand would be a good mission! :D

It's amazing how Fiats, particularly the older ones like the Panda's seem to keep running and running and running... Well built cars :p

Not bad at all!
She sounds like she's been well looked after and cared for and has had a unique experience of touring the world, so she's definately worth the keep. Hopefully she has more places to visit around the world in future. Although difficult, Australia/New Zealand would be a good mission! :D

It's amazing how Fiats, particularly the older ones like the Panda's seem to keep running and running and running... Well built cars :p

She definetly is a well traveled panda...

But I thought there were others going to go as well...
Even Fred has now a mate onboard:p

So, is Sylvia traveling alone?

This time yes... Alan.D was going to bring a 750 Italia 90 but he's had a lot on his plate this year so it's just Sylvia, John, Fregal, Fred and me to the top of the world!

She sounds like she's been well looked after and cared for and has had a unique experience of touring the world,. Although difficult, Australia/New Zealand would be a good mission! p

Thats for 2012... No really! Leaving UK we cross to Japan and down to Oz, up to Canada, USA then down thou South America to Tierra del Fuego (well, she's been to the top of the world why not the bottom?) and back to Europe and home in time for tea.

She definetly is a well traveled panda....
Even Fred has now a mate onboard:p

Hopefully we're all still speaking by the end of it:eek:

Jim

Thats for 2012... No really! Leaving UK we cross to Japan and down to Oz, up to Canada, USA then down thou South America to Tierra del Fuego (well, she's been to the top of the world why not the bottom?) and back to Europe and home in time for tea.

Jim

Circumnavigation in a Panda:slayer:

I Like this... I'm getting ready then:eek:

Back