General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

Currently reading:
General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

John is heading downt the M6 at the moment....

Jim

He's doing well then :D :D

John said:
For those of you who are now a bit confused, I should perhaps explain that Jim is not with us at the moment. He will be joining Sylvia and I in London on Wednesday, until then I am accompanied by my long suffering and very patient friend Sinead Ferris. I'm not convinced she really knows what she has let herself in for; but so far she is coping very well.

Training Sinead for Multipla to Mars ? :eek: :devil:

Well, they're off again.... Leaving Doncaster this morning they are for BlueWater and then Nottingham and finnally the Merrymouth later.

Sorry, John has never done this before and has no idea how to inject excitment into a trip. Things will soon get more interesting when I join him on Wednesday, lol

Jim

DSC01410.jpg

I don't think fegal and fred are getting on.... :eek:

Jim

John has just pulled over in Ashby De La Zouch.... Erm, there's a rattle coming from the car behind the drivers seat low down.

DSC01411.jpg

Not having heard it myself if could be everything from a missing exhaust to some loose change down the back of the seat.

John's not the most technically minded unfortunately so I'll not know till I see the car on Wednesday:eek:

Jim

Good luck on the mission, keep us posted as you go along! :p I was reading some of your previous trips around the world from the website and they were really intriguing, so I've decided I'll follow this story as well. :p

Hope she doesn't break down on you... :)

I am sorry Jim, but you upset Sylvia.

You removing her old stickers, and let someone else start an epic run in your place (sorry John not picking on you) - this is her way of letting you know she is hacked off !

I hope it's nothing serious

Trev

Back