General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

Currently reading:
General Anouncing the 2009 Fiat Forum Panda Adventure!

Oh might as well post it up. The Arctic, Norkapp and then to Russia via Murmansk and St Petersburg and it's in May 2009.

Yeah, bit far away cause I can't afford one next year but thought I'd share it with you anyway:D

Sylvia's away to get some thermal undies for this one

Jim

I just had this pointed out to me....bugger. :cry: I'll not be able to make that. Too many things in bits and other commitments that are scheduled for roughly the same time.

Any base camp help you need & stuff though you can count me in.

Last edited:
Oh might as well post it up. The Arctic, Norkapp and then to Russia via Murmansk and St Petersburg and it's in May 2009.

Yeah, bit far away cause I can't afford one next year but thought I'd share it with you anyway:D

Sylvia's away to get some thermal undies for this one

Jim

Count me in:) I'll just have to make my mind up about which Panda :slayer:I'll be driving. Probably the one which has the best heater!:cool:

Oh it's all very vauge at the moment cause it's well over a year away. There things happen to devolope over time and can mutate into the weirdest adventures so the book is open for a while yet.
Remember the 2008 Panda adventure is the scally rally!
Jim

Oh it's all very vauge at the moment cause it's well over a year away. There things happen to devolope over time and can mutate into the weirdest adventures so the book is open for a while yet.
Remember the 2008 Panda adventure is the scally rally!
Jim

WhoHooooooo Scally Rally!!!!!!! :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Jim when you get a chance could you give me an idea of the route so I can have a look at visa's etc. Also I think it would maybe be a nice gesture to visit the polish contingent on their home soil as long as they promise not to string us up after the Hungarian saga :eek:

Oh! meant to say I've been invited on the radio again next Sun (16th) so will start the publicity early :)

Last edited:
Jim when you get a chance could you give me an idea of the route so I can have a look at visa's etc. Also I think it would maybe be a nice gesture to visit the polish contingent on their home soil as long as they promise not to string us up after the Hungarian saga :eek:

Oh! meant to say I've been invited on the radio again next Sun (16th) so will start the publicity early :)

What itinerary? Last time I did it we where going to Italy in the saab and I took a wrong turn!!! LOL!

Erm... We'll have a look into it in the next few days. (God, I've not even made one for America yet!)

Jim

Having spent 2 weeks driving across Russia and Kazakhstan in May I would strongly advise getting your paperwork sorted out early on.
Don't forget international driving permits, and insurance that needs to be bought at the border.
The Russians have a habbit of repeatedly stopping you for 'checks', especially if you look 'interesting'.... which I imagine a fleet of Pandas will :D

One tip though take a rubber stamp. The Russians love them. Anything that is rubber stamped must be official (y)

You won't be able to get a ferry from Newcastle to Bergen as DFDS has stopped running that route. They had bought the route off Fjordline.

Back