Punto (Mk2/2b) Angel eyed mk2!!

Aid1987

PUNTO006.jpg

PUNTO005.jpg

PUNTO004.jpg

PUNTO003.jpg

PUNTO002.jpg

Punto.jpg

cheers guys! i love my punto even more now,lol, didnt know it was possible! (y)

only thing is im not sure whether itll pass its MOT! plus the bulb warning light on the dash is permanently on!! :confused:

cheers beast! lol! glad u like my artistic photo angles! :D

Look better than expected, still not sure about them would need to see them coming along the street to make my mind up, nice work though, i take it you put them in the Glass and did it proper!

The bulb warning may be because there's not enough resistance, or too much are the led ones by chance?

Look better than expected, still not sure about them would need to see them coming along the street to make my mind up, nice work though, i take it you put them in the Glass and did it proper!

The bulb warning may be because there's not enough resistance, or too much are the led ones by chance?

fair enough, i dont know what you mean about the "in the glass and did it proper", i just disconnected the sidelights inside the headlight unit and liked the halos to them. and what do you mean about the "led ones by chance", probably something obvious,lol!

oh and in response to your signature (halfords trade cards) i work for halfords and ive got one, theyre really good, get loads of discount on parts and manuals! (y)

there the new ones from ultra

look good there, but how about some day light pics? cant see them! lol

Here are a couple of daylight pics for ya beau! (y)

RETOUCHED2.jpg

RETOUCHED1.jpg

...and before anyone says it, i know my car needs a clean!! lol!

btw the halos in my pics are a weird colour, in real life they light up bluey white! just in case some people were put off! :)

there about 160ish now i think. As they recently came out, I was hoping they'd go down over time. Still worth it at that price, but I've gotta manage with a student budget:D

Back