an online gaming section.

Currently reading:
an online gaming section.

i think this would be a great idea first thought of by:

KoArAnG said:
We need a gaming section of the forum, not just one thread, a whole section with subsections of consoles etc would be cool.
Maybe even have some reviews in it.

if you look here you can see im doing a pretty good job of getting the 360 forumers together but having a dedicated section would be good for different platforms. and a review section for games so they can be rated! get a ff gaming community going!

and i know someone who would hapily moderate it....me :D

stilosporting said:
i really would like to ... (start at the bottom...)
At the bottom as in feet, or at the bottom as in the bottom :eek:
Is there something Kirsty should know...? ;)
H

A single sub forum of LL would be great for gaming. So many times people try to organise AA or CS or TOCA games but the request for players just gets gobbled up by random LL stuff.

Also be good for PC issues too as we do get a lot since we're an online forum :rolleyes:

stilosporting said:
well so far:

for=19
against=11

sounds promising. think just the fact we could have a section for pc/laptop issues or internet issues would be great. thn i should never need to leave ff :slayer:

I was going to say what about for pron but seeing as you're not a single bloke you won't remember what it is :p

SkinzCinqSporting said:
I was going to say what about for pron but seeing as you're not a single bloke you won't remember what it is :p
What fun can be had browsing pron with your partner :p.. can find a lot out about the other half that way :devil:

I am a fiat owner and 360 gamer. But i do agree the two subjects should not be covered on the one forum. This site is cars only and long may it stay that way, otherwise we are going to get fiat owners keen on gardening wanting there own section.:eek:

What would be good though is, if under your forum user name or in your profile, there was a section to display your xbox/360 gamertag clearly so people could contact you online.

:worship: I myself fly the flag for the forum online by displaying the forum web address.:worship:

Forza2............(y)

Kubi said:
I am a fiat owner and 360 gamer. But i do agree the two subjects should not be covered on the one forum. This site is cars only and long may it stay that way, otherwise we are going to get fiat owners keen on gardening wanting there own section.:eek:

What would be good though is, if under your forum user name or in your profile, there was a section to display your xbox/360 gamertag clearly so people could contact you online.

:worship: I myself fly the flag for the forum online by displaying the forum web address.:worship:

Forza2............(y)

That's a bit single minded, people use their Fiats for a number of things, some have games consoles/pc's in their cars, so IMO gaming is a use of their car, I think it deserves a little sub forum in LL at least.

I think it should be in.

For those who disagree/dont want it Dont go into the section if its there! Simple.

BTW, do any of you play C&C generals (or tiberean *sp* sun as im thinking bout getting that too)?

Back