amp and speakers

Currently reading:
amp and speakers

Right yeah i get you. Right I believe Kris is asking you which amp it is because a dual coil sub should be wired at 2ohm's. You should connect the 2 positives on the sub together and the negatives together and then just one set of connections to the amp of which you could bridge onto 2 of the channels of the amp and then you can use the other 2 channels for the speakers up front.
But need to know more about amp first.

Come on Ash, post up the make and model and we'll try and help you out more, as Stu says, you may be able to use 2 channels for the sub and the other 2 for front speakers

tbh i don't know the make and model of the sub and amp, there not big names, i bought them off my mate £100 for both.:eek:

the sub is an splX one, its like a square speaker :rolleyes:

the amp is a bullet climax 1000 or something...

dont know if this helps at all?

thanks.

Ash.

tbh i don't know the make and model of the sub and amp, there not big names, i bought them off my mate £100 for both.:eek:

the sub is an splX one, its like a square speaker :rolleyes:

the amp is a bullet climax 1000 or something...

dont know if this helps at all?

thanks.

Ash.

Nope what does it say on the front or can you take a pic.

What has he bought that is cheap exactly, for an extra £20 he could've had a setup that is 100 times better that the stuff he has bought.

I'd like to re-iterate im not agaisnt cheap car audio i'm against crap car audio. ;)

Paying £100 for what he has been given is wasted money, thats not imo either, its a fact.

What has he bought that is cheap exactly, for an extra £20 he could've had a setup that is 100 times better that the stuff he has bought.

I'd like to re-iterate im not agaisnt cheap car audio i'm against crap car audio. ;)

Paying £100 for what he has been given is wasted money, thats not imo either, its a fact.

what would you have bought for £120?

i didnt mind paying £100 it sounds alot better than the standard speakers!

Back